H3C Event Calendar
Getting Little Feet WET Mini Workshop – Virtual
January 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$14.00
The Nebraska Forest Service; Getting Little Feet WET Mini Workshop on January 27th from 6:30-8:00 PM CST. This workshop is part of our upcoming CE in a Winter Wonderland mini workshop series. A different curriculum will be featured in a 90 minute workshop on every last Wednesday of the month; we will be focusing on best practices for environmental education in Nebraska winters during the first quarter of 2021.
This workshop is virtual, so you can attend from the safety and comfort of your own home. See the attached flyer for more information. Seats are limited, so sign up soon! Register today at nfs.unl.edu/workshops.
The Getting Little Feet WET Mini Workshop: CE in a Winter Wonderland is January 27th from 6:30-8:00 PM for educators of students preschool through 2nd grade.
Each participant will be given:
- a certificate for 1.5 in-service hours
- a digital copy of the curricula
- the background knowledge needed to implement these hands-on, heads-on activities in your classroom or program right away
- Featured Curriculum: Project WET’s Getting Little Feet WET Early Childhood Guide
- Focus: Best Practices for Environmental Education in Winter and Snow