H3C Event Calendar
- This event has passed.
AMSR – Assessing and Managing Suicide Rick: Core Competencies for Behavioral Health Professionals
February 11 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This workshop is for behavioral health professionals who are providing ongoing care for individuals at risk for suicide.
- Gain knowledge in the following core competencies: maintaining an effective attitude and approach; collecting accurate assessment information; formulating risk; developing a treatment and services plan; and man-aging care.
- Experience increased willingness, confidence, and/or clarity in working with individual at risk for suicide.
- Build fundamental skills in assessing suicide risk.
- Identify changes to make in their practice, specific to the assessment and management of individuals at risk for suicide.
Registration and Reimbursement:
1. Register: https://go.edc.org/AMSROP021121
2. Pay $160.00 registration fee at registration.
3. Attend Training; Sign up for reimbursement.
4. $100.00 reimbursement for workers serving flood impacted
counties in Regions 3, 4, & 6 (check will be mailed out).